Monday, December 21, 2009

21 Decomber 09, Monday

hihi:D

today so early wake up..haiis..
sleep at 4am lo...so tired..only slept 7hr lei..for me, nt enf lo..sad..
very early have ppl msg me liao lo..bt guess who's msg woke me???
ERNEST!! hahaha. my brother!! hehe.
morning, my aunt msg me, randy msg me then him..bt i woke up when his msg came :)
after tat he ask me go sch buy pants wit him, then watch avatar at lot 1!! hahahaha
ytd didnt post so i post ytd's oso bah...

ytd, woke up at abt...10am...grandfather ask me to go swimming..bt he ended up going himself T.T
bei pian!! :O then i stay home watch drama lo...watch until grandmother tell me have e fengshui guy wan come look at e hse..then grandfather n me have to bring e 3 dogs down, so nt so noisy + e fengshui guy can walk everywhere in e hse...
Sprite very lucky lo..no need to put e thing...Cola n Candy need..cos they will run off!!!
walk downstairs for very long...more than 1hr lei..then i came up wit Sprite..grandfather came up after e fengshui guy left..
then i watch drama until abt 3plus going 4 then i go shower..after shower took things for tuition then rush out liao..cos going to be late :X then reach e tuition centre, sit on e chair liao then i rmb i forgot to bring calculator T.T
no calculator how to do amaths lei...haha, then i msg Keby to ask him bring one for me, since ltr have chem tuition together wit Grace XD
after amaths tuition, i rush out lo..so can have dinner wit Keby, Grace ate at home..then when i'm outside e centre, i call him to ask him where is he..then he tell me he need to go home first T>T
waiting for him at e movie trailer de pole there...sitting..alone..waiting..haiis..then i msg Grace ask her come faster..can pei me..then after tat i went inside mac to find place...waited..waited..waited...then i cannot take it went to buy my dinner...then when Keby came..he walk rite pass me lo...BLUR LIKE SOTONG!! hahahhaha..then only i eat..
i stuff e fries, n burger inside my mouth..then when Grace tell me to walk n eat then i like..orh..ok..y so silly stuff everything inside T?T
then we walk to e tuition centre...hahaha, b4 tat i ask Keby go take plastic for my drink..then oso ask him to keep my file inside his bag..cos i no hand..Grace holding her file..then he holding e drink..then i holding my fries XD
walk there very fast lo..reach liao they need to pay deposite..after deposite, went inside e room...then i noe e teacher, Andy!! cos he relieve* my amaths class b4..he very funny n friendly de lo!
then during lesson Grace n me laugh e most! we even challenge e Andy..cos he ask "how to make e ion?? stable.."
then we say to make e outermost shell full....then say e first shell max only 2electrons..outermost max can put 8electrons..bt then he say y 2?? y 8??
example..calcium's electronic configuration is 2,8,8,2, rite?? then we say to give away e 2 on e outermost shell so it can be stable..bt Andy say e outermost's is nt 8, is 18 T.T then we keep arguing abt y 18 n y nt 8...then Andy show us y isit 18 n nt 8...bt then Grace n i still say is 8..then Andy gave up, he say according to S.G la..which means SiEn Grace law..all elements until calcium..as in e 1st to e 20th element, e max no. of electrons in outermost shell is 8 n nt 18 XD
hahahaha..then say in only until o lvls..after o lvls is nt counted..
y?? cos JC n Poly, it's change to 18...
i think u guys read liao oso dunno wad i'm toking abt..nxt time c Grace, Keby or me de time can ask us XD ohya, make sure we have e periodic table to show u...
bt rmb, this is only extra knowledge cos we dun need to noe nw...only need to noe after we go JC or Poly..
then after tuition, went to lot 1 de toilet..cos all wan go toilet. haha. after tat walking out de time saw YiHui XD hahaha. so long nvr c her liao, she still so skinny..LOLS! bt hair longer liao..hahaha.
then we accompany her go return book..Keby go buy bubble tea..then after tat all went home..

after reach home, watch drama until 4 lo!!! cos exciting..hehe..actually only wanna c a part..then i keep skipping e rest :X hehehe..then until 4 cannot take it go sleep liao..
then just nw then wake up..think going out soon bah..meeting brother at sch..then go watch movie at lot 1..LOLS!
kk. byebye XD

No comments:

Post a Comment