Wednesday, April 7, 2010

7th April 10, Wednesday

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SHORT POST JUST FOR SOMEONE...

I LOVE YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIM YI HUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVA~~~~~~~~~~

im saying this becos she say i always say "I LOVE YOU GRACE ONG<3"
bt nvr say "I LOVE YOU LIM YI HUI<3"
hahaha

so im saying this now to please her XP
hehehee
say until like wad lo me..

BUT

i really love you hor.
LIM YI HUI! hahaha

BUT

im nt a LES!

will post again ltr tonite when i reach home..
im at Keby's hse now..
wit YiHui & SaiKitt...
Grace didnt come becos she say she wanna go home to sleep..
hhahaaa..
PiG :P

kk. byebye.
gonna end here becos someone is chasing me...
n tat person wanna play dota....
SUCH A LAME N STUPID GAME...
dunno y they like it so much lo..
dumb...

No comments:

Post a Comment